- Happy Holiday’s to you and your families! It is crazy to think Christmas is only weeks away. I guess time flies when you’re having fun they say! As you know I have been having lots of fun planning my new calendar, so please check it out.
I have just a couple of things I wanted to touch on briefly though, so here I go…
- I wanted to update you on some of the places we used to go to like HoChunk Madison, Turtle Lake, Potawatomi and Meskwaki. They still do not have a bus program, but I will continue to check with them periodically. Make note that overnight trips to North Star and Bally’s are back!
- All North Star trips including day and overnight (Excluding the December 12th trip, it will stay as planned.) will be starting out in Beaver Dam and next Horicon, Allenton and Fond du Lac. Then on the way home it will go like this – Fond du Lac, Allenton, Horicon and Beaver Dam.
- Make note that the date for Lake of the Torches for February of 2024 was advertised incorrectly on the last calendar. It should be February 5-7 not February 6-8. Sorry for any confusion on this.
- You’ll notice that there is no longer a December 7th trip to HoChunk Dells. The casino is updating their computer system and aren’t allowing buses in that week. So therefore, I had to switch it to December 14th which thankfully has worked for most everyone. Bummer, they couldn’t give the Veterans the extra $25 on that day. However, they are giving everyone $50 in Rewards Play for the inconvenience. I am sure after their update, we will all be winners!!!
- Also, on the actual calendar of December Thru June, you’ll see parenthesis around a town like this (Watertown) under the name of the trip. This basically is telling you where the trip starts out. Always look up the trip in the written area that has more information about that trip and the locations of pickups and times.
Remember if you are looking for that special gift, I have Holiday Gift Certificates just a phone call away. Until next time, please stay healthy and be safe during your holiday travels. Hugs to you all!
- Bring a new customer get a $5.00 gift certificate.
- Please remember that the casino reserves the right to change any package at any time.
- It is important to arrive 25 minutes early on overnight trips and 15 minutes early on day trips to help keep the entire trip on time.
- I encourage everyone to bring a snack as a backup on the trips, due to the limited food options available.